Register now to access this professional development resource. This 1-hour on-demand webinar video is available exclusively for U of T alumni - available whenever and wherever convenient.
Let’s see how it’s done in this practical hands-on session with alum and instructional designer Dani Bristow as she shares a few new web tools that can enhance your next online presentation or meeting. This is part of our ongoing series of career webinars.
• Create a fun and welcoming virtual environment with the right tools
• Maximize free resources to better engage your audience
• Better approach your role as a facilitator in the digital meeting space
About the speaker
Alumni Relations offers professional development resources to help alumni develop their careers. Our alumni speaker, Dani Bristow (MEd 2023 OISE), specializes in the integration of technology and inclusivity. As an Instructional Designer, she delivers a wide range of online educational experiences, from product training to customer education to professional development on a large scale.
How do I access the webinar recording?
1. First, register here to confirm your alumni status.
2. Second, once registered, you will receive the video link by email.
3. Click on the link and watch as many times as you wish.