NEW! Virtual Interview Prep Tool + Exclusive Resume Resources
Register now for this new professional development alumni benefit, available to all U of T alumni free of charge.
When preparing for a job interview, it's not enough to only read advice - you need to put that advice into practice! That's why Big Interview isn't just a training course. You'll also get hands-on practice with mock interviews suited to specific areas of interest and industries.
Big Interview combines a proven curriculum of video lessons with virtual practice to help job seekers improve their interview skills and increase their likelihood of landing a job. Big Interview offers a self-guided coaching experience, rooted in real-world scenarios and hiring best practices.
About Big Interview
Big Interview teaches communication skills, self-confidence, negotiation, and other vital workplace competencies. Big Interview trains alumni by providing:
- A robust video and written curriculum for both visual and auditory learners
- A virtual interview practice tool that mimics a real-life interview
- Quizzes and worksheets to reinforce learning
- A resume builder, templates, and lessons on writing and formatting a resume
- Lessons on professional communication skills, workplace etiquette, social media presence, wardrobe, body language and much, much more
- Note that some content included may have an American context.
- Learn more:
How do I access the online service?
1. First, register below to confirm your alumni status.
2. Second, once registered, you will receive the activation link by email.
3. Third, click on the link in the email to activate the offer and register on the Big Interview website (an external third-party website).