Current: Registrant ->
Register now to access this professional development resource. This 1-hour on-demand webinar video is available exclusively for U of T alumni - available whenever and wherever convenient.
In the webinar, two former LinkedIn staffers shared their secrets to getting hired. The LinkedIn Guys showed alumni how to optimize LinkedIn—a powerful tool for career builders. Watch that webinar now and learn how to:
- Make your profile speak directly to recruiters
- Get a referral for your dream job
- Learn about different career paths from fellow alumni
- Use insider info to prep for interviews and negotiate your salary
- Ensure your new job is a good fit
About the LinkedIn Guys
Alumni Relations offers professional development resources to help alumni develop their careers. The hosts, The LinkedIn Guys, led LinkedIn's alumni marketing team for several years and offer the world's only LinkedIn training taught by former LinkedIn employees.
How do I access the webinar recording?
1. First, register here to confirm your alumni status.
2. Second, once registered, you will receive the video link by email.
3. Click on the link and watch as many times as you wish.
The University respects your privacy. The information gathered through the Site is collected and used for the administration of the University’s advancement and administrative activities undertaken pursuant to the University of Toronto Act, 1971. At all times it will be protected in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. If you have questions, please refer to www.utoronto.ca/privacy or contact the University’s Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Office at (416) 946-7303, McMurrich Building, Room 20,112 Queen's Park Crescent West, Toronto, Ontario M5S 1A8.
If you have any questions, please contact the Services & Benefits team of Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.